Tuesday 27 July 2010

A hot and Sticky Tuesday

Missed the private view of AFAS at the The Mall this evening because we couldn't face London on such a sticky day. A shame because I'd have liked to see the exhibition. I've got some of the human landscape series of paintings in.

I spent today pairing up pictures of similar size and wrapping them in bubble wrap ready for transport to Dorset on Thursday. Can't believe how much stuff I've got.

It's raining now, hopefully that will clear the atmosphere a bit.
We are eating strange meals as I wind down the freezer for the move. There are things in the bottom that haven't seen the light of day for a very long time, some are completely unrecognisable and some have no labels, so mealtimes are becoming increasingly experimental.

No comments:

Post a Comment