Tuesday 7 September 2010

The New Class and Lemons

Today I'm thinking about my new class.

I've done very little planning as I have no idea who is going to turn up and I want to talk to those who do about what interests them, and plan accordingly.

This is strange for me, I usually like to be very clear about what we're going to do and I feel quite uncomfortable.
I will take a still life and some of the things I'm working on at the moment, plus a few ideas and books by my favourite painters and see what happens.

Meanwhile, we've been enjoying living in our new home.
I have bought a lemon tree for the conservatory. We found it at Sherborne market, it's really healthy, lots of new growth with wonderfully scented flowers and three good sized lemons. It drinks a full can of water every day. I had a small lemon before but it dried out when we went on holiday and died so I'll have to make sure someone waters it every day if we go away.


No comments:

Post a Comment